Kundalini Yoga and Motherhood Podcast with Myrah
The conversation at home and our social media lately has been all about motherhood. If you haven't already listened to it, Myrah got a chance to catch up with Meredith Rom about the Magic of Motherhood. Listen to the podcast below.
"AS MOTHERS, WE ARE THE BASELINE FREQUENCY OF THE NATION. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING THAT IS CONCEIVED OF ON PLANET EARTH IS BECAUSE OF THE MOTHER."
"I'm so grateful to introduce you today to Myrah Peñaloza, clothing designer, mother, and Kundalini yoga teacher. I first discovered Myrah on instagram @myrahpenaloza and quickly fell in love with the intention, beauty and authenticity of her posts.
I followed along on the journey of her pregnancy and excitedly read her birth storyafter her daughter Soleil was born.
Myrah reminds us of the power we have to create change in the world as women and mothers and I'm excited to share her wisdom with you all today. " - Meredith Romm
"BECOMING A MOTHER SHOWED ME WHAT A BIG RESPONSIBILITY WE HAVE ON PLANET EARTH."
Photo above, Myrah wearing La Mexicana Playsuit (available now) and Sangat Bloom Turban.
With babysling by Auraleaf.
In the episode we discuss:
- How Myrah found kundalini yoga and how it changed her life
- The importance of personal practice as a yoga teacher
- What Myrah learned from her teacher Gurumukh
- The biggest lesson Myrah has learned from becoming a mother
- Balancing having a biz and a new baby
- How she navigated post-partum depression
- What women’s circles have brought to her life
- What's coming in her new line of Kundalini yoga gowns
Stay in touch with Myrah Penaloza