18 Empowering Intentions to keep you focused on creating a life you love
I’ve been traveling with my little family since I started this incredible journey, and when you spend that much time together, your inner language is seen quickly.
And, I realized how many times I have negative self-talk about so many areas of my life including my health, my accomplishments and just about anything when I’m not feeling 100%. 😓
Highly functional people connected to source never, ever talk about what’s missing.
They talk about what they intend to manifest and create in their life.
Can you relate? 🤔
When things go sideways what does your inner language sound like? Is it empowering or disempowering? What you focus on grows.
Try on one of these inner language hacks/mantras each time your disappointed or upset with life or yourself or someone else. It’s truly magic.
1. ⭐️ I intend to attract unlimited abundance into my life
2. ⭐️ I intend on focusing my thoughts on what I love about my partner
3. ⭐️ I am perfect in the eyes of God, a divine manifestation of creation.
4. ⭐️ I see myself as an attractive being, and I don’t compare myself
5. ⭐️ I am content with myself, and I don’t need to be noticed to be happy.
6. ⭐️ I am apart of the ebb and flow of the limitless source of all of life. I have enough energy as I choose to have.
7. ⭐️ I am divine health I intend to act in healthy ways and attract the power to strengthen my immune system in any way I can. I am health. I see myself as health
8. ⭐️ everyone is in my life for a reason, and I intend to love them no matter what.
9. ⭐️ I see myself as beautiful and grateful
10. ⭐️ I am a divine creation capable of thinking like my creator. I intend to substitute love for inadequacy.
11. ⭐️ I love my family they don’t see things my way, and I don’t expect them to. I am totally focused on my own intentions, and I send them love.
12. ⭐️ I am on purpose on what I am signed up to do in this lifetime
13. ⭐️ I intend to give full expression to my essence
14. ⭐️ I do what my heart tells me to do
15. ⭐️ I intend to feel good
16. ⭐️ I want to feel good.
17. ⭐️ I intend to heal.
18. ⭐️ I am willing to change.
Comment below how do you feel when you feel under your 100% and how you overcome that disempowering state 👇
And, if you try these inner affirmations, I’d love to hear about it and if they cause a shift on you 😊