20 "Must Try" Rituals to add to your treasure chest of practises
For all my Dark Moon Loving Ladies. Here are 20 very easy to try New Moon Rituals you can add to your life to experience more creativity, prosperity and energy.
Brew Things In Your Kitchen some inspiration for your morning coffee and or tea ritual. Just adding different things to your daily routine or experimenting with new rituals and practices can awaken the subtle powers that can command your day and lean into the true experience that you wish to have more of.
1. Add Cinnamon for Creativity and Success
When your “brewing” your morning coffee or tea in the morning, add a pinch of cinnamon. Cinnamon is associated with bringing good fortune throughout the day. It has also been known to increase creativity and success.
2. If you are not a coffee or tea drinker, adding a lime into your water can help dispel negative energies around you. They add lime or lemon to almost all drinks here in Bali.
3. Speaking of drinks, when you’re stirring your drink, think about your intent; are you looking for positivity or to get rid of negativity?
Stirring clockwise invokes, so that cinnamon in your coffee is being doubled. Stirring counterclockwise will banish, so stirring counterclockwise can dispel negative or stressful energies. Stir mindfully. And with Tea in my cha dao practice I will turn the tea bowl as I gracefully bring it float at my heart.
4. Herbs can be an important aspect to look into, however they can be a bit pricey. Instead of shelling out money for just a pocketful of rosemary, consider growing your own. You don’t need a backyard or an outdoor garden to plant things. Considering making a little space on your kitchen windowsill for a few herbs.
Herbs that thrives growing indoors are:
-oregano (love, courage, action)
-rosemary (protection, improving memory, wisdom, health, healing)
-thyme (strength, courage, and beauty)
-parsley (power, strength, lust, purification, and prosperity)
5. Tend to your plants, watch them grow, I named all my plants “Live” in the intention to keep them alive. Add them to your meals for a little magical boost. Just make sure you have clear intentions as you cook.
Technology Is Your Friend.
Upgrade your craft to the modern age.
Because technology is science and science is magical.
6. Find a nice tarot deck, because communicating with the universe is essential no a days.
7. If you live in a place that won’t allow you to light candles, or just nervous about causing a fire, there’s an app for that. Free Candle is probably my favorite because it’s legit just a free online candle where you can choose the color of the candle and actually blow out. Or you can get a battery operated candles, they work just as well.
8. Place crystals on your wifi router to charge them. Your router is a major source of energy and can easily power up your crystals.
9. Slow internet? Place amethyst on top of your wifi router. Amethyst is supposed to give energy and clarity, perfecting for jump-starting your internet connection.
10. Use Pinterest as a type of vision board to help picture what you wish to manifest in your life. I am living proof.
11. Place citrine next to your laptop to help increase productivity and energy.
12. Can’t burn incense? Take your air humidifier and dab a couple drops of essential oil.
14. Write out notes and goals for yourself in green ink, the color of success, to make come true.
15. Making Yourself Glamorous.There’s nothing quite like looking your best that makes you feel powerful. Mix in some of our dark moon collection looks to make yourself feel beautiful, glamorous, and unstoppable.
15. Trying to make money or start a new business? Paint your nails green. The color green symbolizes prosperity, money, abundance, and luck. Paint your nails green and everything you touch will turn to money.
16. Got a hot date coming up? Dress in pink. Pink represents love, romance, new beginnings, and intimacy; all perfect for attracting romance. For an added bonus, wear a piece of rose quartz jewelry.
17. Need an Aura boost and attitude adjustment on how blessed you are… Wear White is the remedy.
18. Got a big presentation coming up and you want to sound like the intelligent , power, boss person that you are? Wear purple lipstick, Purple represents love, psychic abilities, and intelligence.
19. Wear vanilla and cinnamon scents to promote creativity.
20. Can’t afford your own “Protection collection" jewelry?
Create your own by making braided friendship bracelets the colors of traits you wish to invoke. As you’re braiding, meditate on your intentions.
Remember while adding these mindful tips into your life is magic, it’s no substitute for hard work and putting yourself out there.
This is no easy fix and will only work if you put in the work.
“What you work, works” - Robindra.
It is simply a boost to help add confidence into your realm. So go out and use these tips like the magical unicorn you are!
Growth and Healing with Hannah Skedsvold Founder of Malabella Jewels
Friends, today we are excited to share another inspiring woman entrepreneur, designer and founder of Malabella Jewels, Hannah Skedsvold. We fell in love with her reading a little bit of her story...Read more
Subtle Illumination with Astro Nidra Founder Jana Roemer
Satnam Sisters, Myrah here. 30 LOVE Stories continues today with a feature on one of the most inspiring mamma's I know in real life. I'm laughing as I write that and ask, what is real life? If t...Read more
Leave a comment