Kundalini Yoga & The Magic of Motherhood with Myrah Peñaloza
Myrah got a chance to catch up with the Meredith Rom podcast about the Magic of Motherhood. Listen to the podcast below.
"AS MOTHERS, WE ARE THE BASELINE FREQUENCY OF THE NATION. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING THAT IS CONCEIVED OF ON PLANET EARTH IS BECAUSE OF THE MOTHER."
I'm so grateful to introduce you today to Myrah Peñaloza, clothing designer, mother, and Kundalini yoga teacher. I first discovered Myrah on instagram @myrahpenaloza and quickly fell in love with the intention, beauty and authenticity of her posts followed along on the journey of her pregnancy and excitedly read her birth story after her daughter Soleil was born.
Myrah reminds us of the power we have to create change in the world as women and mothers and I'm excited to share her wisdom with you all today.
"BECOMING A MOTHER SHOWED ME WHAT A BIG RESPONSIBILITY WE HAVE ON PLANET EARTH."
In the episode we discuss:
- How Myrah found kundalini yoga and how it changed her life
- The importance of personal practice as a yoga teacher
- What Myrah learned from her teacher Gurumukh
- The biggest lesson Myrah has learned from becoming a mother
- Balancing having a biz and a new baby
- How she navigated post-partum depression
- What women’s circles have brought to her life
- What's coming in her new line of Kundalini yoga gowns
Stay in touch with Myrah:
A very powerful Kundalini Yoga - Yogic Tool: The Tantric Necklace by Satamber
I had the pleasure of meeting Giangeet Kaur at RaMa Institute in Venice Beach, CA last spring, while down sharing in on a wellness panel. She is the artist behind Satamber, Tantric Necklace Tech...Read more
A Meditation for Calming the Chaos
Have you ever had one of those days where things just fall apart and get a little chaotic in your life? Life happens and sometimes chaos takes over your life, filling your days and nights with ...Read more
Leave a comment