Satnam Friends, how are you all feeling? It's been quite the interesting last few weeks. Venus goes to retrograde on October 5th which means its time to study Venus right now, it's all about relationships and it works on prosperity. So my best advice would be to get all of your agreements in order, your personal values clear in your mind, get your relationships in order and this is a moment to incubate self reflection, aka alone time!! Think, forest walks, morning meditations, just observe and incubate for the next 40 days.
My family is visiting Canada to close up as many things as we can in our lives before we leave the country and North America for a few months to Bali! This is truly a dream come true and I can't wait to share all of our updates from there.
I've created a new FB Group called La Luna Mama where I'll be sharing weekly meditations and conversations about women's health and well being. You can join it for free right now, here. This group will also be our support group for our upcoming La Luna Mama e-course we are releasing in the coming months which agan will share all of our latest musings and explorations on the path to living a life in alignment with our hearts, being of service to humanity and making a difference in the lives of everyone on our path.
What Kundalini Yoga Has Done for Me.
This is a question that I get asked all the time and it's something that I truly could write a novel about, maybe I should!!
1. Cleansing and releasing negativity. Kundalini Yoga literally cleanses your subconscious mind of past patterns that no longer serve you. When you regularly attune to high frequency mantra's in the Kundalini Yoga tradition it up levels your base resonance field, you release old emotional patterns and move into the present moment. It's incredibly powerful and works really fast. Whenever I do a kundalini yoga set, I am blown away by how far and wide it impacts my life which I feel almost immediately or within the next few hours to days.
2. Clarity of vision. Meditation clarifies your visions by giving your mind space to operate and not be stuck in the day to day worry cycle that we often tend to cycle through. Kundalini Yoga Kriyas can help you move out patterns that have been in your field further creating an clear environment for you to thrive!
3. Energy to follow through - Sitali Pranayam They say it takes a village to raise a child, it also takes a ton of energy! We need clear, radiant energy to help us move through our daily lives. Energy to follow through has been one my most powerful things that Kundalini Yoga has done for me in my life. Need a little extra energy try doing Sitale Pranayam.
This pranayam gives power, strength, and vitality. It can have a cooling, cleansing effect. Initially, the tongue tastes bitter, and will eventually become sweet.
Posture: Sit in an Easy Pose, with a light jalandhar bandh.
Breath: Roll the tongue into a "U," with the tip just outside of the lips. Inhale deeply through the rolled tongue, exhale through the nose.
Time: Continue for 3 minutes.
Learn more about Sitali Breath here.
4. Community of love There is something truly special with the friends in our lives that share a similar path and practising Kundalini Yoga together can be a wonderful way cultivate a global community of friends.
The most courageous and pious act of a human is to be with another human, because we are like stars in the sky, born at one time and space, to be ourselves. Everybody is our neighbor. All we have to do is say, “I am with you.” When you start being one with everybody, then you are actually with God, because if you cannot see God in all, you cannot see God at all.”
-Yogi Bhajan, Success and the Spirit
As a Kundalini Yoga practitioner, I feel so blessed to a Sangat across the globe. No matter where my life may take me, I could never be too far away from a Sangat—even if the only contact we had were through Instagram!
5. Awakening, both literally and figuratively
Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness and it helps you become more aware of your patterns and giving you the tools to be free of them over time. Through a regular sadhana practise you can uplift your daily energetic resonance, and you will naturally become to vibrate to things that serve your life vs be a drag on your life. As we let go of more and more things that no longer serve us, we begin to awaken to a new world right in front of us. Kundalini Yoga has helped me awaken from past dreams of who I used to be and step into the radiant, bountiful, blissful woman that I am becoming every single day. I literally wake up earlier and happier everyday that I do the Kundalini Yoga practise and it feels that my daughter also gets the good vibrations and feels uplifted and happy anytime I'm in a regular practise.
I certainly could keeo writing about this topic and I certainly feel inspired to share more about this very soon. Do you have a story that you want to share about your journey with Kundalini Yoga? Do send it over and we would be happy to feature you on the site! Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been a student of a yoga tradition in which Kundalini is awakened by a Sadguru for 28 years. This is the most wonderful thing that can happen to an incarnated person on this planet in my opinion. It is very important to have an enlightened master to guide one of this journey. I wish you a wonderful journey, and I am looking forward to receiving one of your beautiful pieces of clothing. What you are doing is great—such beauty! Every blessing to you.
Myrah you radiate grace and positive energy. I have much trauma and pain I wish to release so I can step into my place as a mother goddess. Any advice to start my journey? I feel very stuck at this time.
Much universal love ❤️
I am new to kundalini practice. I am enjoying it and feeling the difference within myself. I do not have Facebook, and prefer not to join it. I do have Instagram though… are you on Insta?